Thursday, December 1, 2011

Joyful

As we start last month of December, it is always with mixed emotions. I worry will I be here next Christmas. Last week 5 people died from my online support group. I worry will I even be here this Christmas. I so want to be here in June. Even if my MIL psychic said something was going to happen 5/9/12. Is that after the Mayan date???

Been thinking about Mom~mom a lot. I feel her presence. I know that she is Ok. I am glad that the support group talked about dying. It gives you a good place to talk.

Things are good here overall. It's officially the Joyous time of year. My favorite time of year. I hope you love your Christmas presents. No matter what happens, make sure you always celebrate the magic of Christmas. I love it. Help the less fortunate or those struggling. Know that it is Ok to be happy and celebrate. It's what I would want even if you are a little sad.

Hopefully we figure out where to put the tree here.

Excited tonight we are going to for Petes sake reception. Proud and appreciate you doing extra homework even though you got in late from chess. The extra homework will make it easier for us tonight.

Love you so very much.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment