Monday, December 12, 2011

Weekend

We did the tree yesterday. I love it because it's normally just you and I doing most of it. We talk bout the ornaments. I love watching you pick put the perfect spot for them. My favorite ornaments are the ones you made, the elves that were mom mom when she was a kid. I love all my angels on the tree. Ok I pretty much love them all.

We listened to Christmas Carols and made some cookies. It was a great day. Thanks for helping Chuck at the storage unit.

Saturday we did Gildas party. Made gingerbread houses. Great lunch at TGIF.

I kind of vegged today. Had nice afternoon watch tv with poppop.

Tonight was haircut because over the weekend. We said oh it needs to be cut soon but this am it seemed two inches longer lol. Couldn't get it fixed before school. You were big help at food store and you even wanted to get chuck a present but we ran out of time. You had so much homework ugh. I love helping you with math and all your homework. Except geography and vowel sounds. Great job on social studies test.

Can't wait for Christmas. Hope you are happy.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment