Wednesday, October 5, 2011
Hmmm
I had CT scan and then saw my oncologist. Of course my arm which has tremors all the time did it 4 times in her office and she missed them UGH.
CT SCAN showed more progression in Adrenal met, its 1 cm bigger in each of its 3 measurements so guess its 3cm bigger?? Lung mets the same, the liver and gall bladder looked good and no abdominal tumors seen.
However I still feel ill. So its a Pet scan, then we will discuss MRIs. She told me to try Ativan and an abdominal medicine for the pain and spasms.
So some good news, some progression and lots more questions.
My onc is going to think about things, look at all reports. I have had so many tests last 7 months. Try to get PET approved and then go from there.
She said this is the cross roads where we decided if we switch tx or not.
I would like cause of the pain in abdomen and back and the reason my arm is spasming up even as I type this to be found.
Thanks for letting me vent and get my fears out there. I miss my mom so much days like today b/c I need to get them out. my boys are awesome support but maybe its a girl thing I just miss. I am scared of what the heck is going on with my body b/c losing some function in your dominant hand terrifies me and my QOL. As I was falling asleep my entire shoulder was jerking, my husband was shocked at how bad it is. Wish I had videotaped it.
That is all for today.
add a comment.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment