thanks to the universe only allowing us to stay here in this home about 3-4 months. We are looking for a new home to rent and hopefully eventually buy. You call it house shopping and you are taking it all surprisingly well. Especially since most places are smaller. You said you would like to stay at a place at least two years. I couldnt agree more and would love to stay longer.
Why are the places smaller? Because I love the school you are in so much and I want you to stay with these kids. You got an A on science, I so proud and happy for you not so much because of the A but all the days of studying some very hard info were reflected in that grade.
Monday you were the Quarterback of the flag football team in gym and threw the game tying pass. You come from school and seem happy and always talking about the kids.
I want you to stay here. When you got the girly frame at school and said its because it reminds you of your grandmom that died, they said it was sweet and didnt tease. They are good kids and so are you. I think its a good fit.
Tonight is my 6th grade parents meeting. Cant wait.
Love Always,
Mom
xoxoxoxoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment