Tuesday, October 4, 2011

So scared

I have had a feeling of doom, like I was going to die soon for last two months.

The abdominal pain is there, but yesterday I developed back pain and myoclonus in my right arm that progressively got worse as day went on. Numbness foot and hand.

I need to be ok to get us settled in new house, shay school worked out and see him through sixth grade. I want that so bad. He is an amazing kid. With all that he has been. Through he keeps going. Tells me moving is ok, he is fine with small, would prefer we could find place we stay in. He wants to know he has taken good care of me, he does the best job even though I don't think a kid should take care of parents. His love, hugs and help gave me the last nine years. Seven more than anyone thought but as we saw with my mom sometimes our bodies can't fight anymore.

I feel like this is it but I don't want it to be. I just feel like my entire body is failing all at once.

Please pray for us.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment