Monday, January 2, 2012

Break

What a great break. Christmas eve we hung out. It was different bc you are so big and know that the magic of Christmas is in your heart. Loved that we made Christmas cookies still just me and you. I hoped you liked your Christmas presents. we were lucky a charity the breathing room, helped us out. Christmas morning you got up early. Got your Cod Mw and the old sonic game for eBay. You were all set lol. Our big surprise for you were a signed Tony Hawk picture and PS3. we had uncle Shawn, chucks family aunti patti all here
And aunt Chris who was a great help. Unfortunately you started coughing. You spent most of break coughing, took you to Drs. Sinus infection. I had sore back and was on meds. So it was a low key break for us. We did meet Aunt Chris at Chuck e cheese with her nephews.
We went to gamestop and got some more games. We chilled, watched some movies, football and hockey. Winter classic.

Chuck and I were so proud of you Christmas. You were socialable. Barely got to play with your stuff while we had company you were great and didn't complain. You are maturing. Just need to work on handling frustration with going to school or someone saying something to you. You gotta let things go or ignore them.

New years eve, we had seafood for dinner. Made munchies for snacks, played UNO and madlibs cross as a family. Was pretty quiet here. New Years Day. Tracy Sean and Austin came. You were so happy and had fun.

You have been trying to eat healthy and be more active for new year. Going to sign you up for swimming. I am proud you Made some great choices today.

You make me so happy, I love you.

I can't wait for this year . I want to turn 40, take you to see Spiderman on boardway in March, see you graduate and turn 12 and hopefully have a vacation. I want to see you grow and be happy and live every day. You are my heart and my sunshine. I love you so much. always watching over you.

Xoxoxox

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment