Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Well we are settled into our new home. Hopefully we can stay here for awhile. One semester down. You sure have worked so hard. I love that you are trying. I am very proud. You are thinking more for yourself. Halloween you went out with Chole and kids for three hours. No parents. You had great time at bowling party for sixth grade. Kids were very nice. Some of the girls were high fiving you, saying we are so glad you are here, you are so oblivious to them. I hope when you do decide to date, that you remember go for the nice girls that make you laugh and are kind. that has gotten Chuck and I through many a bad times, knowing we can just talk or he can make me laugh. he makes me feel better about myself and makes my life calmer. I love him so much and he makes me so happy, I hope you find that some day.

You are eating new things and giving up French fries. I am very impressed. You are maturing. Helping me with grocery shopping.

The OT said were doing ok with writing just remember to use the Ok sign




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment