SO this am started with the dog, puking yellow stuff on my bed and floor. UGH
Found out its bile. He seemed ok. You got up but vegged in bed for awhile. Me too. had a since lunch in our pjs with left over Pizza playing video games. . Chuck was home at a reasonable time. he surprised me with a new coffee maker!!! My Cusinart broke, although it makes me a tiny bit sad to get rid of it b/c it was the last present mom-mom bought me.And she bought it early too. She was going to give it us for our anniversary but gave it me early b/c she knew how much I wanted it. It cost her almost a whole paycheck.
I was so surprised with Chuck's gift. He loves me and I am a lucky girl. he makes me very happy.
Money is tight with the moves and the economy being bad and everything costs so much more. I want your Christmas to be a good one. Thankfully I think a charity is a helping a little bit to give us some breathing room. Just like you did buying the present for the 9 yo with brain cancer. Its good to give back, even its making a card for someone. You are good with that and good with saving money. Save it, keep some on the bank always.
Had one of yoru favorites for dinner Lasagna and then you and I had a great night watching a movie and chatting about sonic.Made sure dog was Ok, He did get sick once more tonight.
Pop-Pop went to bed early,He has been working so hard taking care of us. He needs to rest more. Tomorrow will be hard for him He misses mom-mom. Its hard he has given up a lot of his stuff and life to be with us. I am glad you sit and talk with him and keep him company, You are his world. You love him and moke him laugh. I like when we all hang out, I like when just poppop and I go out, I need to do that more often. Sometimes during the day we both are so quiet we hardly talk but I know how lucky I am to have the best dad in the world. If you have kids, you need to pay attention to how Pop-Pop and Chuck treat you. they are great role models.
Love spending time with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment