WooHoo !!!Thanksgiving vacation. It started off great. We had our afterschool talk and treat on Friday. Seems to be a somewhat weekly tradition. . Then Aunt Chris came for Chinesse. Saturday we relaxed then a wonderful dinner at cousin Eileen's house. Kevin showed you his car from the 1970s. . You were polite and funny. I see her kids and they are about to go to college and I think about you growing up. I know you want to be a chiropractor. School is always a bit harder for you because you learn a bit differently from others. BUt you always perserve and get through it. So I think you will do OK in College. Maybe a community college for two years get your core courses done and save some tuition costs before going to a bigger school. I hope you can go to college and afford it. I feel bad I never really saved for you. Times were tough and I wanted you to be happy and we needed things now. You always impress me with saving your money. I want to carry that over in your life. Its important to save and have money in the bank for emergencies. Chuck was good at it and gave it all up to take care of us, give us a car and roof over our head.
Sunday, Tracy, Sean and Austin came to visit. You were so happy. Went out. Rock wall was hard but each time you do better. I hate that when I tried to give you encouragement or help where to put feet, you teared up. Not crying. I wish I could help you with out you getting upset. It breaks my heart and makes me feel like I'm not a good mom.
But then you did go carts. Omg you were awesome. Lapped everyone adults, kids and won all three of your races.The smile on your face was priceless. I loved seeing the wind in your hair.
It was such a great day.
Monday went to parent teacher conference. You are working hard. Trying. Need to be more organized in your writing, school work and stuff. But reading well and always trying. Improving critical thinking and higher level thinking.
Then we went to walmart, toys r us with poppop and had lunch at great burger. You got new Diary wimpy kid book and came home and read whole book.
So glad you love to read.
Enjoying being with you and off.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment