Monday, January 30, 2012

I love you. I am so sorry that I upset u. I loved spending time with you tonight and watching victorius and playing wii.

I know my being sick has stressed you and you were happy to have me down stairs and with you so maybe you were a bit wound up.

I'm sorry that I didn't explain my point of what is funny to you isn't always funny or appropriate.you thought I was saying you were strange. Not at all it broke my heart. You are wonderful but occasionally something you might say or do is something I worry kids might tease you.
Just like when you were little and I taught you that picking your nose in public is wrong.

I'm sorry and I hope you know how much I love you. When I was so sick this weekend I worry if something happens to me will you remember the good times and not these silly times. Like me teaching you to make a grilled cheese over the weekend. Hanging out at Great Wolf which was awesome. I was glad to see the kids all being so nice to you.

Love you, glad you are feeling better, especially after crazy visit with the seven foot doctor who heard the invisible breathing machine. I'm glad that you got better to go to great wolf even if you scared crap out of me with stomach bug wed and Thursday.

You are great kid. Love you .


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment