I know from time to time, I ask for girl time. I live with all boys.
This week has reminded me that sometimes that isn't a bad thing. Maybe instead of being odd one out, it's more like I'm a spoiled princess.
My dad has the biggest heart. He is the most selfless man I know. He would give anything to make us happy. He drove 4 hours to make grandkids happy. Froze at park. Missed football. Is always helping around the house.
My hubby is working 12 hours sometimes more. He went on at 4am so he would be home by 7pm to take me for a MRI. Then he spent weekend taking care of me. Now he is trying to adjust to insanity at work. I know he is worried. Have brain MRI too.
My son makes sure I'm loved. he works hard and makes me proud. We had great night. Registered for swimming and then we did dinner just two of us. He is also being very open, asking us questions and maturing. Plus even trying some new classes that I recommended and being a good sport keeping me company tomorrow at MRI.
In addition to my guys, I got good friends. My mom always went with me for test results. I think bc my chance of it being cancer was less than 2% per the Dr at my biopsy. I went by myself to get the results. I should of known I was last pt of the days, I was called bc they needed to see my few mm incision. But heck I had no risk factors, I was 29 with new baby. I was listening to Van Morrison with the windows down on my way to drs. My last carefree moment on my life. She felt bad I was alone then. So she tried to always go. I've gotten bad news over the years but have been ok. The brain scares me but lepto meta scare me even more. My onc, told my dad she would hopefully have results for my apt Wed. I'm anxious. I feel like people get weary praying for good results. But I feel like prayers have been answered bc tests lately have been ok. Not good news but nothing horrible. Feel better with a safety net of someone there. My boys are all swamped then so my dear friends are coming with me. Hopefully it's good news and we will go out and celebrate!!! Some girl time.
Back to talking about Girl time.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment