What a great day. You woke up happy on a Monday. that rarely happens. Must be bc you got to go back and see Sean and your friends over the weekend thanks to Poppop and Tracy. You had a great time.
Miss you when you are away.
Please be careful. Pay attention to see who is around you. Watch out for strangers, single people hanging out. Always have your cell phone with you and on.
Don't tell people your info, never go with Anyone. Yell Fire Help. Go get an adult, tell someone. Anytime someone makes you suspicious get away and tell someone. Don't let your friends leave you somewhere, stay with them. If you get upset. Call me, poppop, chick, nan, any aunts . We all love you and will always come for you. You will never get in trouble for calling. Even if you did something wrong, were some where you weren't supposed to be, made a poor choice or just found yourself in a situation.
My biggest frustration is you sont tell me things bc you are so afraid of getting on trouble but honey you will never get on trouble for telling me the truth or telling me anything. I want you to . We can figure out how to handle things together. I Wang you to talk to me more.
I would make mistakes, break a rule, drank beer when I wasn't supposed to and mommom always came to get me. Even at 3 am.
Why?? BECAUSE YOU OUR KID BEING SAFE IS MORE IMPORTANT TO ME THAN ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD. Any reason you call is fine. Any reason you want to talk. Anything you need. No mistake is worth you being hurt, in danger or not feeling safe. Chuck promised me even if something happens to me, he will always be there for you.
Today after school, you played on your guitar. Told me about your day. We were in the living room. I was looking at pictures of me and you. It is so apparent, you love me. I told you. I am so lucky bc I have a son who loves me very much and you said I know. And I am Lucky bc I have a great mom who loves me.
You make me so happy. Great job on the homework tonight. I know you hate homework and it's hard for you and you work very hard on it.
Just try and when you don't understand ask.
Love you.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment