So tonight we watched the Icarly break up. You didnt understand how you can say you love someone and the break up with them.
you allso thought was crazy for getting a but misty watching it.
We did talk about breaking up. You said well if I loved the girl it would be hard. So I told you take her hand, tell her you love her and think she is great but due to some stuff you are going through and how crazy life is you can't see her anymore. I told you if she is cheating on you or being mean you dont have to be that nice about it
I said what would you say if a girl broke up with you and you said, I would say its cool or Ok. Then you floored me, you said well what if I was chaeting on her or going to cheat on her. I said before you do it break up with your current gf.
then you were off to bed and I entertained you with my spoon playing.
LOve You.
No comments:
Post a Comment