Monday, September 19, 2011

Update

Crazy week,

You were so nervous over the team building ropes course, yet you did such an amazing job pushing yourself, encouraging your friend Patrick in school. Sometimes by facing fears, pushing ourselves we learn a bit about ourselves and discover new things.

I fel bad Thursday was such a bad day for you b/c Tues and Wed had been so good. You got the due date of your project mixed up when you switched classes so had to miss recess and lose 10 points b/c you didn't have it done. But you handled it well. We all make mistakes sometimes the consequences are bigger than others but you accepted them. The Thursday night you had one night to study all bones and ligaments UGH. I knew we should of reviewed over weekend but you were working on your project. It was a lot to know and hard. I think once I helped you group bones together skull, maxilla, mandible etc into one color coded area and wrote you a way to help you remember such as mandible where man beard grows, fibula is little bone in leg b/c fib id little lie etc... You seemed stressed out when you went to bed but knew them in the am. I am proud of how hard you worked on it. Aunt Chris was here that night and was helping you with theme and reading. Your book The Arteis Fowl is hard to read.

Friday,  we just sort of chilled out at night. It was cold. Sat we went to Oktoberfest that was aka crud in the mud.......... Expensive, muddy but worth it b/c we rode the Hymelia  and you said it was EPIC!!! I love spending time with you. Then you suffered through dinner at Longhorn b/c the rest of us wanted it. Got home and girl from your class had invited you to her bday party so that sound be fun next weekend.

Sunday, you had the Sunday Blues..... UGH back to school on MOnday. Chuck and I went to Church. They invited you to join confirmation class at church so thinking about that. Then you stayed with pop-pop on he Anniversary of Mom-Mom stroke. You wanted to stay in. Chuck took me out to Scarecrow fest at Peddlers Village to get me out for a bit.

This am you still seemed down and wanted to know if you and I could do something afterschool so here I sit waiting to see how your day was and how much homework you have. I wanted to pick you up, went to get a shower, came out at 319 and pop-pop was gone??? You dont get out that early. And instead of being home by 4, its 4:15 and you still arent home!!! What the heck are you two up to???? Thought it was our time.

Sorry I have feeling so tired and sore. I hope its just chemo kicking my butt. I pray that I get to see you grow up and just get so worried some times. Loved how last night we laid in bed and watched tv snuggling just a bit.

Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment