Lying in bed watching stories from beyond. I worry and feel like I may not be here this year. I love you so much. I want to see you through your life. So lucky to have you my shinning light, chuck the love of my life great dad and friend and pop pop with us taking care of us. I want you to know that even if or when something happens to me I will always be watching over you. In this show I am watching people can sometimes communicate with those that pass away. I hope we can. I pray that nothing happens to you. I have had nightmares something happens to you. I pray you stay safe. You have so much to offer. You are so smart, caring and funny.
I hope I can see you grow up. Pray this pain is nothing.
Love you very much Always
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment