Saturday, September 10, 2011

Trip down memory lane

Spent fri getting list of top friendship memories for aunt c bday. After school you and I ran errands, got her some presents, had a nice time and ice cream at Friendlys.

Today you and I were sick. Sneezing and tired. Chilled out and slept. Tonight was awesome we watched icarly but then we watched oswald and made fun of it you loved it when you were a baby. love you laughing. face timing each other . You bought me cupcakes and we enjoyed them in bed.

You have homework this weekend. Proud of how hard you are working.

Couldn't find a game tonight, you have been doing a great job with keeping stuff together but with move flood on basement hurricane it is hard plus company visiting. Hope we find it . Don't worry. I know it stresses you out and me too sometimes.

Tomorrow is sept 11 anniversary.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment